Exciting New Job Opportunities at GUITARGUITAR
NEWS Published on 11 January 2018
Please see below for details of open vacancies within GUITARGUITAR. Information on how to apply is contained at the bottom of each job description.
Salaries will be dependent on experience and will be discussed upon application.
All positions are full-time, at this stage we are not accepting applications for part-time work.
We are a living wage employer.
1) Roland Planet Product Specialist (Full-Time) - Glasgow
The Company: Roland (UK) Ltd
Roland is a world leader in design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
Roland Planets are a retail arm of Roland UK. A Roland Planet is an area manned by a Roland Product specialist, located in leading musical instrument retailers to demonstrate and sell Roland and Boss products.
The person we are seeking has the ability to be an accomplished sales person/demonstrator of musical instruments as well as promote both products and the store via social media.
The person will be the sole Roland representative in the Glasgow guitarguitar Digital store, and will therefore be involved in many aspects of running a successful retail business.
- Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
- Demonstrating and selling Roland and Boss products
- Following up sales leads
- Offering technical support for customers of the Roland Planet
- Managing and maintaining the Roland & Boss areas
- Creating social media content
- Completing reports
- Working closely with other store staff to maximise Roland and Boss sales
- Run promotional events throughout the year
- Punctual & reliable
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
- Able to use competently one of the following:
- Recording/Production equipment (computer based recording)
- Polite, helpful and an active listener
- Someone who has the ability to put customers at ease
- A persuasive nature & the ability to think on your feet.
- Competent computer skills. An organised person who is used to sending reports and is able to use the internet and send/receive emails.
- A well organised person who would successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays.
- Good understanding of social media
- Has ability to work with management of store to grow business for the future
- Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for any of this position please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com - Please list the position you are applying for in the subject field or body of your email.