Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic SE
In Stock: 5 Available
Order Before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Rancid's Tim Armstrong has helped provide Fender with one of their biggest recent successes, namely this solid mahogany topped, Concert sized electro acoustic. It really hits the n... read more
Looking to Spread the Cost?
Buy Now, Pay 2018
- No Deposit
- Pay nothing up to 12 months
- Apply in minutes
Manufacturer's ID: 0968300021
This is a great looking, idiosyncratic mix of old world, art deco and cartoon art. Just check out the inlays! It's a very clear, well projecting instrument whose tone translates well when plugged in via the on board Fishman Isys III preamp (with built in tuner). It's a great blend of well thought out features with a ton of personality.
SpecificationTim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic “Hellcat” logos on the third, fifth and seventh frets, with a couple skulls adorning the twelth fret. Other features include a Fender FTE3-TN preamp with built-in tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing “Roots Radicals” till your mohawk is ready for its next trim.
- Body Style- Concert
- Color- (021) Natural
- Top- Solid Mahogany
- Bracing- Fender Advanced Scalloped Bracing
- Back and Sides- Laminated Mahogany
- Neck- Maple
- Fingerboard- Rosewood
- No. of Frets- 20
- Bridge- Rosewood Vintage Style Fender® Viking Bridge with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads- Vintage Fender Style Open Gear with Cream Plastic Buttons Electronics Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which Features: Built In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble