Relay digital guitar wireless systems redefine the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists. They deliver wired tone, uncompromising dependability and refreshingly simple op... read more
Share this product
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 99-125-0104
Now compliant with the new 2012 Digital Wireless Switchover. Read more below.
Exclusive VWT (Virtual Wire Transmission) technology ensures full-range frequency response, excellent transient response, and wide dynamic range - just like a high-quality guitar cable.
Relay digital wireless systems produce full-range tones with 10Hz-20kHz frequency response, exceedingly low noise with up to 120dB dynamic range, and studio-quality resolution with 24-bit A/D conversion. (Comparably priced analog wireless systems offer 50Hz-15kHz frequency response and >90dB dynamic range. This wreaks havoc on your tone, especially if you use a high-gain amp.)
Cable tone simulation.
Using a cable and a wireless system? Now you can switch back and forth without having to adjust the tone settings on your amplifier. Relay digital wireless systems feature a Cable Tone Simulator, which lets you match the sound of your Relay to the sound of your cable.
Companders squash your signal and ruin your tone. Analog wireless systems require companders but Relay wireless systems do not. Remaining compander-free enables Relay to deliver a beautiful high-end sparkle, thunderous low-end punch, and touch response that analog wireless systems simply cannot deliver.
Metal 1U Rack System
- Transmission Format: Line 6 proprietary digital audio transmission
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Compatible Channels: 12
- Transmission Range 300 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- FCC Approval: Part 15 approved, no user-license required
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: TA4f
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status
- LCD Display: Channel Number, Battery Life
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Connections: 1/4-inch output, XLR output; Tuner pass-thru
- LEDs Display: Audio Status, Transmitter Battery Life, Mute, RF
- LCD Displays: Channel Number, Transmitter Battery Life
- Controls: Channel select, Cable Tone Simulator, Setup
- Power Requirements: IEC connector for internal switching power supply that works worldwide
After the Digital Switchover Over the 800MHz band will no longer be used for TV broadcast. Ofcom is clearing the 800MHz band TV channels 61-69 to match spectrum being released in other European countries (European Harmonisation). This will benefit people across the UK because the spectrum will be able to be used for next-generation mobile broadband services. The frequencies that are affected are 550-606MHz (TV channels 31-37) and 790-862MHz (TV channels 61-69).
Line 6 Authorised Dealer
guitarguitar proudly stock a wide range of Line 6 musical instruments and sell throughout the UK and the EU/EEA. We do not supply Line 6 musical instruments outwith the EEA.