Sennheiser E865 Super-cardioid pre-polarised condenser microphone
Manufacturer's ID: 04846
SpecificationNo matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e 865 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease. Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Switch On/Off 004847
- Dimensions Ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight 311 g
- Pick-up pattern super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 200 O
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 O
- Phantom powering 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv) 150 dB
- Weight w/o cable 311 g
- What's in the box?
- 1 e 865
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.