Avantone BV-1 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone
Manufacturer's ID: AV-BV1
The Avantone “Buttercream (B-series)” mics from AVANT ELECTRONICS are designed to offer premium professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser The AVANTONE BV-1 manages to be a truly versatile, low noise microphone while retaining a very characteristically warm and rounded tone. Quite simply, the BV1 puts vocals right in front of your mix.
The rugged BV-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant retro buttercream finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry offers a modern-day, affordable solution to the desire to capture the character of famous European and American vintage designs. Rear vents aid in stabilizing internal temperature to help secure tube longevity.
A microphone with class Any studio can proudly offer the BV-1 as a primary Vocal mic…It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using premium grade resistors and capacitors along with precision machined brass structural components that yield a very solid feel, superb sonic integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile BV-1 mic is able to produce professional results with an open, warm, pleasing sonic character. The included custom retro shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning, while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic.
Applications It could well be the only vocal microphone you'll ever need, however the Avantone BV1 also sounds exceptional on vocals, coustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, percussio and piano but the BV1 is versatile enough to sound good on pretty much anything. A really valuable addition to your studio or home recording setup.Avantone BV1
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid , Hyper-Cardioid & Omni Capsules included
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Noise Floor: < 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent Noise Level: <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Power Supply
- Padded Wooden Mic Box
- Custom Designed Tweed road case
- Removable metal pop filter
- Mic Cable
- Microphone: 10 x 2.5 inches - 25 x 63 mm - (long x wide)
- Case: 23 x 7.5 x 17 inches
- Microphone: 1.3 kgs / 46 oz
- Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-Cream Body
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.