Two Notes Torpedo Captor 4 Ohm
In Stock3 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: TNTCA4
You love the sound of your amplifier pushed right to the magic sweet spot where the best tones are. Until now, the only available option was blasting your sound through a 4×12″ to properly excite a microphone. Enter Torpedo, the simplest and most realistic way to get your sound to your audience. Use the amp you love!
Everything that makes a real amp rule over all the other alternatives is retained. You can even record silently late at night. Gone is the backache from the loadout, complaints from neighbours, venue staff or even bandmates and the frustration of not being able to sound at one’s best trying to reduce the volume.
Torpedo Captor was designed to cover the needs of direct recording or miking any kind of guitar or bass amp, in a live or studio situation.Reactive Loadbox
Playing silently or at low volumes is often a requirement, especially at home but more and more on stage or in the studio. To play your amp without a cabinet you need a Loadbox. Two notes is known for the most accurate and feature rich Loadboxes in the world, using the reactive technology, in other words mimicking perfectly the impedance of a speaker. Your amp will absolutely believe it’s connected to a real cabinet.Analog Speakersim
When using the Captor on stage to feed a PA, you will need to polish the sound coming from your amp. The analog speaker sim is derived from the acclaimed Le Preamp series. You will be able to get a detailed and focused sound for your monitor or the front of house while keeping a low volume on stage. Add a Torpedo C.A.B. M with its large collection of virtual cabinets for the ultimate direct solution.Attenuator
If you wish to keep a cabinet on stage, the Captor features a direct speaker THRU or ATT output. It allows for full volume or a fixed – 20dB attenuation. Keep your amp in its sweet spot while at manageable volumes.Reactive Loadbox
- Input impedance: 4 Ohms
- Admissible power: 100W RMS
- Cooled by fan, thermal security: the amp and musician work in security.
- Speaker Input: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Speaker Att: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Attenuation: -20dB.
- Speaker Thru: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Directly connected to Speaker Input. Disconnects the loadbox when used.
- Line Output: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS) – Impedance: approx 1 kOhms – Without speaker simulation
- DI Output: XLR balanced – Impedance: 600 Ohms – With or without speaker simulation
- Guitar or Bass, analog, based on acclaimed Torpedo virtual cabinets
- 175 x 126 x 62 mm
- 1 kg