Careful acoustic research has resulted in the full, rich and warm sound of this popular model. Two single coil pickups on a full size body are accented by a traditionally shaped sound hole. The 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated by dot inlay fret markers, with full double cutaways permitting access to all the frets.
Circa 2000. Excellent condition Rickenbacker 330 in Mapleglo. Incredibly clean, articulate with oodles of chime. Home use only and only featuring some minor tarnishing of hardware. Including original hardshell case.
- Body Type- Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets- 24
- Scale Length- 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut- 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret- 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius- 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood- Maple
- Neck Wood- Maple
- Fingerboard Wood- Rosewood
- Weight- 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length- 100.3 cm (39 1/2'')
- Overall Width- 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth- 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Fret Marker Style- Dot
- Tailpiece- 'R'
- Bridge- 6 Saddle
- Neck Type- Set-in
- No. of Pickups- 2
- Type of Pickups- Hi-gain
- Output Type- Mono
- Machine Heads- Schaller