In Stock9 Available
Order before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: VE20
What we say:
Vocalists now have a large range of products to choose from that will give them a range of effects and production. The VE-20 from BOSS is a compact twin pedal that packs in a large amount of high quality effects, all ready to use live.
You get all of the obvious reverbs and delays as well as Harmonies, distortion, pitch correction and more unusual things like strobe and loudspeaker effects. With balanced XLR ins and outs, you can be assured of a strong signal with a very low noise floor.
Store your favourite effects combinations in the user memory banks for future recall. You can save your entire set in advance and just fire through the patches on the night one by one as you sing. It's like having a professional production studio at every performance.
SpecificationWith the click of a footswitch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio, and Strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.
- Specialised effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction