At guitarguitar we take pride in finding the right products and solutions for musicians, but know that sometimes what you buy isn’t right for you.
Goods should return in their original condition. By this we mean:
- All the original packaging, with protective plastic films intact and accessories present (instructions, guarantee and any extras that were included) in new condition and the product can be resold as new.
- No signs of use such as fingerprints, smudges, scratches.
- DVDs, CDs, memory cards and software packaging discs must still be sealed.
- The product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
The following products won’t be eligible for an exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging returned to us in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Computer software that has been opened or redeemed
- Where a product has been special ordered or custom-built for you
- Goods that may have come into contact with the eyes, nose, ears or mouth, such as microphones, headphones or harmonicas.
- Please note that any orders which are returned outside of our returns policy will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
How do I arrange a return?
Simply click here to use our Online Returns Portal and start your return.
Can I return my order to a guitarguitar store?
Online orders cannot currently be returned in person to guitarguitar Retail stores.
Please click here to log your return in our Online Returns Portal and set up your return.
What happens next?
Once your return has arrived safe and sound, we’ll be in touch within 7 days to arrange the next steps.
You’ll receive updates from us by email at every step of your return’s journey.
How long will my refund take?
Refunds are usually processed within 5-7 working days but please allow up to 14 working days for refunds to be credited into your account, from the day after this item arrives with us.
If you have made this purchase via one of our finance options we will contact the finance provider to cancel your agreement. Any funds/deposit paid to the finance provider will be refunded by the finance provider directly.
What if my order arrives damaged?
If your goods and/ or packaging have arrived damaged, please inform our support team within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
If possible, please photograph the damage and email this to email@example.com.
We will then arrange a convenient weekday collection of your goods.
You can send your order back for a replacement, exchange or refund and our support team will be happy to arrange this for you.
My order has developed a fault, what can I do?
If your order develops a fault within the first month of use please let our support team know. We’ll help you troubleshoot the problem over the phone and if the issue can’t be resolved, we’ll arrange for the goods to be collected from you for assessment.
My order has developed a fault after a month, what can I do?
All new items are supplied with a minimum one year warranty.
To arrange the return of a warranty item, please contact our support team on 0800 456 1959 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will guide you through the process. Once the item(s) is returned, it will be assessed by an expert and if possible repaired in-store. If any part of this is not possible, the goods will be shipped back to the supplier for assessment and repair.
It is not always possible to provide an ETA for warranty repairs but we will do everything we can to obtain regular updates from the supplier, and will update you whenever we receive information on your repair.
In most cases, goods returned under warranty are repaired rather than replaced. Where a repair is not possible, we will arrange a replacement on a like-for-like basis.
If a courier collection has been arranged for any item found not to be faulty upon inspection, we reserve the right to charge a fee of £29.50.
If issues with an item have been created due to misuse or neglect and discovered upon inspection, these will not be covered under warranty and we reserve the right to refuse a return on these grounds.
All of our Pre-owned instruments (guitars of all types, folk instruments) are supplied with a one year warranty.
Pre-owned electronic goods, including but not limited to amplifiers, keyboards, pedals, digital drum kits, synths, P.A. systems etc, are supplied with a three (3) month warranty.
Pre-owned items have their warranty serviced by a qualified technician or member of staff. We may outsource repairs to a third party specialist where appropriate.
If we cannot resolve a fault with a pre-owned item during the warranty period we will offer a refund or exchange to the original value paid.