Job Description - Web Content Assistant Glasgow (Full time)
Here at guitarguitar we are passionate about our online content and are looking to expand our team with the addition of a Web Content Assistant. guitarguitar is the biggest guitar retailer in the UK, with six stores based in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham, Camden and Epsom and a large online presence.
Whilst we normally work from our offices in Glasgow, currently most of the team are working remotely due to Coronavirus, as such, we will make the necessary arrangements accordingly to accommodate candidates.
About the role:
We are looking for diligent, detail-oriented content creators to become key members of our web content team. You will be expected to work closely with our enthusiastic and friendly staff, liaise with internal departments, and communicate with external distribution companies. The end result should be an accurate, interesting product description accompanied by well presented, industry-leading imagery.
Due to the specialist nature of this position, it is essential that you possess a strong knowledge of and familiarity with guitars and related equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manipulating/Editing and uploading images to our content system
- Providing accurate product descriptions
- Ensuring the overall accuracy of all products and supporting text
- Producing new content and writing in an interesting and appealing manner
A successful candidate should:
- Have working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, and Microsoft Office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be very methodical, analytical and able to prioritise your workload
- Have the ability to write widely varying descriptions for very similar products
- Be logical and able to get to the bottom of issues and resolve problems
- Be a team player and a great communicator
- Prolonged concentration required when inputting accurate data for listings
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a small team
How to apply
If you think you are the right person for the job and meet the criteria noted above, we would love to hear from you. Email our Web Content Manager at email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your current CV.
guitarguitar is a Living Wage Employer.