Job Description – Sales Advisor (Online)
Location: Newcastle, UK
This is the perfect opportunity for a guitar enthusiast to become part of the guitarguitar family at our Web Office in Newcastle. guitarguitar is the biggest guitar retailer in the UK, with a significant web business plus stores in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham, Epsom and Camden. In Newcastle we also have a contact centre that deals with all online sales and customer service and due to business growth we are recruiting additional Customer Sales Advisors.
About the Role:
You will be part of an enthusiastic sales team working in a busy sales environment. The role involves interacting with customers through email, telephone, LiveChat and social media with the goal of providing great advice and helping customers to buy wisely.
We are seeking people who possess excellent communication skills, enjoy interacting with people and have a passion for sales. You will play an instrument and be knowledgeable about guitars, ideally, you have experience of a gigging environment.
- Living Wage salary
- Best in industry staff purchase scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Staff development plan
- Pension scheme
- Fun workplace
To be considered for this role you must...
- Be an enthusiastic team player.
- Have an interest in guitars.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Feel passionate about sales and outstanding customer service.
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org by sending in a CV with a short cover note.
We would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time----------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Description – Product Specialist
- Company: Roland UK Ltd
- Based in: GuitarGuitar Digital, Glasgow
- Job Type: Permanent
- Department: Sales
- Reporting to: Retail Manager
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive basic salary, Commission %, Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension
- Days/Hours: 5 day weeks (including a weekend day)
- Company Benefits: Discount on Roland products, 23 days holiday (plus birthday) and awards schemes, childcare schemes, access to company doctor.
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including pianos, keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
Roland Store’s are a retail arm of Roland UK.
A Roland Store is an area manned by a Roland Product Specialist, located in leading musical instrument retailers to promote, demonstrate, sell and provide customer support for Roland, Boss and V-Moda products.
Please refer to our website for more information of Roland and Boss products www.roland.co.uk.
The person we are seeking has sales experience and a passion for music technology. You will have the ability to drive musical instrument sales as an outstanding product demonstrator, offer excellent customer service, work with store team members and have an appetite to proactively sell. The individual we are looking for will have the ability to become an accomplished sales person managing a broad range of the Roland and Boss business within the Roland Store, offering excellent product knowledge and promote both Roland and the store via traditional and digital marketing methods.
The person will be the sole Roland representative in the store and will therefore be involved in every aspect of running a successful retail business.
- Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
- Demonstrating and selling Roland, Boss & V-Moda products
- Following up sales leads & conducting outbound sales calls
- Offering post sales & technical support for customers of the Roland Store
- Managing and maintaining the Roland & Boss areas
- Creating marketing campaigns for local and online audiences via traditional and digital methods including social media
- Completing reports
- Train and work closely with other store staff to maximise Roland & Boss sales
- Run promotional events throughout the year
Key Attributes & Experience
- Experience in a sales role
- Punctual & reliable
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
- Must be proficient in two of the following
- Recording/Production equipment (computer based recording)
- Experience in a customer service role
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Naturally an independent worker who uses initiative to find solutions
- Creatively minded to continuously improve and overcome challenges
- Polite, helpful and an active listener
- Someone who has the ability to put customers at ease
- A persuasive nature & the ability to think on your feet
- Competent computer skills with experience of email, calendars, internet & reporting
- Has the ability to work with management of the store and key stakeholders to grow business for the future
- A clean and well organised person who would successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays
- Good understanding of social media
- Enthusiastic manner & passionate about music
Job Description – Guitar Sales Staff Camden (Full-Time)
Location: Camden, UK
This is the perfect opportunity for a guitar enthusiast to become part of the guitarguitar family at our Camden store in Central London. guitarguitar is the biggest guitar retailer in the UK, with six stores based in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham, Camden and Epsom. You will be based in the sales team of our store in Camden Town, London’s largest guitar store, boasting a huge selection of guitars, amps, pedals and more!
About the Role:
You will become a key member of our guitar sales team, assisting with all aspects of our customers' experience. We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual who is sales driven. You should possess excellent communication skills, be a team player and have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Fundamental to this role is an ability to sell and demonstrate products to our customers.
Due to the specialist nature of the store, it is essential that you possess a strong knowledge and familiarity of guitars and their related equipment.
- Assisting our customers in-store and via email and phone
- Ensuring the shop floor is well presented and retail ready
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge in an ever evolving industry
- Demonstrating guitars and other guitar related products
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a team player and a great communicator
- Be sales driven
- Work well under pressure
- Possess a strong knowledge and passion for guitar and all related equipment
Previous sales experience is preferred, but not essential, as full training will be provided. If you think you’ve got the energy and ability, we’d love to hear from you!
- London Living Wage salary
- Best in industry staff purchase scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Performance related bonuses
- Fun workplace and friendly colleagues
- Free tea and coffee
Job Type: Full-time, includes weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for any of these positions please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com - Please list the position you are applying for in the subject field or body of your email.
All positions are full-time, at this stage we are not accepting applications for part-time work.
Salaries will be dependent on experience and will be discussed upon application.