Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: WAH845
SpecificationVOX developed the world’s first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOX’s original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered “must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V845 Wah-Wah Specifications
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)