Extended Christmas Exchange Policy
We understand that many of the items purchased over the Christmas period are bought as gifts. To help take the stress out of present buying; we have extended our standard 14-day exchange policy over the festive period to give you piece of mind when ordering in-store or online. Therefore, unwanted gifts which are bought between the 1st October 2019 & 24th December 2019 (inclusive) can be exchanged for another product up to and including Friday 31st January 2020.
Black Friday Price Protection:In the run-up to the 29th, we've decided that we'll refund the difference if your purchase is reduced in our Black Friday sale!
That means if you buy from us and happen to see the product reduced in our Black Friday sale, all you need to do is contact email@example.com to claim back the difference in price.
Buy anything from the 11th of November and we'll refund the difference if it's reduced in our Black Friday sale. Claims must be made by 11th of December. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim. Simple.
Christmas Exchange Overview:
- Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange.
- This means that eligible gifts can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020.
- Items must be in their original unopened condition with original packaging.
The following items are not eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange policy:
- Special Orders - Any order which has been specified or customized to a customer’s specifications.
- Hygienic Based Items - Specifically microphones, headphones or other products with a mouthpiece where the hygienic seal has been separated or broken.
- Software, Media and CDs - Where the packaging has been opened, copyright policies apply, or any product registered via digital or physical means.