Manufacturer's ID: Podcaster
SpecificationThe Podcaster offers an end-address configuration, the clarity of RØDE's tailored-for-voice frequency response, an 'ON' L.E.D, a direct headphone amp, and of course very low self noise.
The Podcaster opens up possibilities for anyone who records audio - from podcasters, journalists and students to business people adding audio files to websites and multimedia presentations.
- Broadcast Sound Quality
- 28mm dynamic capsule
- 18-bit resolution, 8-48kHz sampling
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Powered by USB bus
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output with volume control built-in to body
- Ideal for voice recognition software
- Power: Power supplied by USB port
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 14 kHz
- Output impedance: N/A
- Signal noise ratio: >78 dB
- Equivalent noise: N/A
- Maximum SPL: N/A
- Maximum output voltage: N/A
- Sensitivity: -51 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (2.8 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 610gm
- Dimensions: 215mmH x 56mmW x 52mmD
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.