RMC RMC 3 Wah
Manufacturer's ID: RMC3
First created in 1994, the Real McCoy Custom 3FL (RMC3FL) is the world's first (and only) fully tunable self-contained wah.
Front-Loaded Vari-Tune circuit controls include:
- LOW-Controls the amount of low frequencies present in the wah's sweep.
- MID-Controls the mid-range depth of the sweep. This control affects the vocal-like quality of the wah, as the human voice falls mostly into this range.
- Q Harmonic-Controls the position of the sweet spot within the sweep range.
- VOLUME-Allows you to adjust the output strength of the wah.
- SWEEP-This bank of 9 DIP switches allows you to select your desired sweep within a 9 octave range. The switches may be used in any combination to create familiar wah sweeps as well as some never before available. The voicing parameters go from higher than the old SCHALLER Bow-wow/Yoy-yoy pedal to deeper than any bass wah.
- FINE TUNE-These 2 trimmers work in conjunction with the SWEEP DIP switches to allow you access to values "in-between" switch settings. The effect of these trimmers is slight and might not be audible to every player. For those that can hear the difference, they are available.
The RMC3FL is developed and built by Geoffrey Teese and includes licensed fuzz-friendly technology, EMI resistant Karmaflux inductor, heavy-duty Italian true-bypass on/off switch, exclusive RMC ROC-POT potentiometer, Switchcraft jacks, easily adjustable rocker tension, and AC adapter jack. The RMC3FL also features the under-the-rocker toggle switch to change sweep speed and low end resonance. The RMC3FL is housed in our new extended wah shell with a silk-screened bottom plate, classic grey hammertone finish, and topped with a black footpad.
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday