Available to Order
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 24756
What we say:
Native Instruments’ famous production controller and software hybrid the Maschine gets a new upgrade, taking it to MK3 and it’s pretty special!
Maschine is a tool for making beats, grooves, melodies and complete songs. Using touch sensitive pads to make your parts, the Maschine software can be used standalone or as a plug in within your preferred DAW software. But what’s new?
Loads! The whole design has had a complete overhaul for starters and this MK3 model looks extremely sleek! The two colour screens are an excellent improvement. Maschine is now also an audio interface with balanced ins and outs to make professional-grade recordings. There is now a touch strip with can be used in a variety of interesting ways including controlling effects and even for strumming instruments!
The pads are now bigger too and have increased ability for flams and rolls. Above the pads are four buttons for directly changing the function of the pads: keyboard mode, beats mode, that type of thing. This really helps cut down and indeed eliminates lots of ‘Shift’ functions from previous models. Your workflow will increase, as will your enjoyment!
Another cool new feature is the ‘Lock’ button. Press this if your production is at a good place and then go as mad as you want changing parameters left, right and centre, safe in the knowledge that you can simply hit the Lock button once more and go back to where you were before!
This new Maschine will appeal to producers, songwriters and electronic musicians of all genres.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs,
- 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and Akai MPC 60/SP 1200 emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Unit
MASCHINE Software includes everything you need to create and perform
songs – including an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits,
multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right
out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum
plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE.
The package also includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments
- MASSIVE – virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
- DRUMLAB – sampled / synthesized percussion
- REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES – 20+ legendary vintage synths
- VINTAGE ORGANS – sampled classic organs
- WEST AFRICA – percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP – powerful compressor
- REPLIKA – pro-quality delay
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 or higher