Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniversary Head 100W 6L6 Comet/Salt and Pepper Valve Amp Head
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: XTC20THA
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniversary Head 100W 6L6 Comet/Salt and Pepper is a celebration of a true modern classic. Handling anything from crystal cleans, to sweet blues tones, up to classic rock and pure saturation, the Bogner Ecstasy can handle it all. Much like its name suggests hearing all those tones out of this 3 channel tube monster is pure bliss.
Features We Love:
With an all-tube design it's no wonder this Bogner actually sounds like sonic ecstasy. Featuring 6L6 power tubes that just get sweeter the more you push them it'll be hard to turn this amp down. This tube design extends to the effects loop to utilising the tubes as a loop buffer
You may notice the plethora of mini-switches across the front of the amp. These switches give you a huge range of tonal flexibility changing specific details of the sound and how it reacts to your playing. All this will let you dial in the tone you've been dreaming of.
This Bogner Ecstasy is in a class of its own. Having evolved from the standard Ecstasy amplifier just for this Anniversary, this amp is a special item with a flexibility for every situation and a tone that lives up to its name.
- Anniversary Edition
- All tube design
- Huge tonal flexibility
- 3 channels
- 3 channel all tube design
- Ch1: gain, bass, middle, treble and volume control
- Ch1: 3 position pre eq and gain boost
- Ch2: gain, volume and 3 position pre eq
- Ch3: gain, volume and 3 position pre eq
- Ch2 & 3: common bass, middle and treble controls
- Ch2 & 3: common gain-structure, gain boost and plexi mode switch
- Tube buffered effects loop, series or parallel (mix control) mode, master volume
- Dual assignable presence controls with excursion switches for loose and tight feel
- Half power & old/new style switch (cuts power from full to about 25 watts)
- Functions on foot controller: ch1, ch2, ch3, boost 1, boost 2, fx loop, stand-by mute