In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Making its debut in 1981, the monophonic Sequential Circuits Pro-One* quickly established itself as the synthesizer of choice for numerous artists including: Thompson Twins, the Prodigy, Depeche Mode, Vince Clarke, New Order, Prince, Soft Cell and a host of others. An ultra-affordable homage to that iconic synthesizer with all the features of the original and then some, the PRO-1 lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its pure analog signal path, dual authentic VCOs with 3 selectable waveforms, plus extremely flexible VCF and VCA filters, the PRO-1 is sure to become one of your favorite keyboards. Owning the PRO-1 is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
True to the Original
Great care has been taken in engineering the PRO-1, including the true to the original analog circuitry, legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs, all of which combine to make it easy to recreate the classic sound performance. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the PRO-1 its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Designed to handle the rigors of life on the road or in the studio, your PRO-1 can easily be transferred into a standard Eurorack case for the perfect integration into your existing system.
- Amazing analog synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for amazingly fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with legendary 3340 and 3320 semiconductors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- 3 simultaneous oscillator shapes (OSC A: Saw / Pulse, OSC B: Saw / Triangle / Pulse waveforms)
- Classic 4-pole filter design with self-resonance capability
- Powerful modulation matrix for 2 modulation buses for flexible music creation
- Dedicated and analog LFO with simultaneous Sawtooth, Triangle and Square oscillator shapes
- 2 envelope generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Easy-to-use 64-note dual sequencer (LFO clock serves as master clock)
- Arpeggiator with 3 patterns for great sound effects
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack solution ? main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 56 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Audio input for processing external sound sources for enhanced creativity
- External control inputs and outputs (Gate, Filter etc.)
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.