Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack with Mic Stand, Headphones, and Focusrite Scarlet Solo 3rd Gen
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
A Fantastic Home Recording Solution
This NT1A recording pack has everything you need to get the started recording vocals, whether you are finishing your own music, or broadcasting to fans around the world.
Get your home recordings sounding the right way with the powerful Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface, Roland RH-5 for monitoring your tracks in comfort, and a Mic stand to keep things hands free.
NT1A Microphone Pack
The RØDE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
RH5 Stereo HeadphonesThe RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums. Equipped with high-performance drivers and large-scale housings, these headphones provide quality sound and a comfortable fit. From musical-instrument practice to audio-playback applications, RH-5 delivers exceptional performance.
- Equipped with high-performance f40mm drivers for dynamic, quality sound
- Provides a natural, flat response that’s balanced across the frequency spectrum
- Large-scale, lightweight design for secure and comfortable fit
- Conversion plug (included) accommodates standard and mini headphone connectors
- Type of Construction: Closed type; dynamic
- Driver: 40 mm in diameter
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1000 mW
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10–22,000 Hz
- Weight: 190 g (7 oz) (without cord)
- Cord: 3 m (10')
- Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated)/ Plug adaptor (mini plug to 1/4 inch phone plug)
Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen)
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
BMS01 Boom Microphone Stand
A heavy duty microphone stand with adjustable boom, ergonomic height grip and foldable tripod base. Suitable for all live performance and recording situations.
- Ergonomic adjustment fittings
- Includes cable retainers
- Dimensions (fully collapsed): 950 x 95 x 80mm
- Height adjustment: 950 - 2150mm (boom fully extended)
- Tripod diameter: 680mmØ
- Weight: 2kg
Manufacturer's ID: NT1APACK