Gibson Custom Shop Ace Frehley '59 Burst Aged/Signed (Pre-Owned) #47
Includes Hard Case
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
A thin 'Dirty Lemon Frehley Burst' finish and accurate aging join vintage-spec plastics, hide glue construction, rolled fingerboard binding and Custom Bucker and Burst Bucker #3 pickups in an incomparable Les Paul.Features:
- Homage to Ace Frehley's original 1959 Les Paul:
- True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design and materials
- True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
- Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
- Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
- "Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
- Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
- Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
- Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec for authentic 'Burst tone
- Rolled Fingerboard Binding: For the playing feel Ace couldn't forget
At guitarguitar, we award our used gear a grade from 1-5 according to its overall condition, with 5 being the best.
This item was appraised as follows:
Body: 5 - Superb condition with no dings, scuffs, scratches or playwear. Original protective plastics, zero signs of use. No tarnishing or fading to hardware or parts.
Neck: 5 - The neck, fingerboard and frets show no signs of use or wear.
Additional Information: #47 of only 50 models of Ace Frehley's infamous super figured 1959 Les Paul Standard meticulously replicated by Gibson's Custom Shop in 2015. This particular one is mind blowing, to play and just stare at. One of the most figured flame maple tops we have had through our hands. These instruments have already become modern collectors classics. Coming in at 8.29lbs and the same condition it originally arrived with us as new.
Accessories Included with this item are as follows: Original case, cover and all case candy.
We photograph each preowned item/instrument individually using a professional quality photography setup to make sure you see detailed, high resolution images which you can zoom into and explore. We take care to photograph any features, wear, tear or modifications you might want to see before you make the decision to buy.
All of our pre-owned instruments are covered by our 12 month warranty and have been inspected, play-tested and set up before resale.
|Body||One Piece Mahogany with Two Piece Figured Maple Top|
|Neck||One Piece Mahogany|
|Neck Shape||1959 Les Paul|
|Fingerboard||One Piece Solid Indian Rosewood|
|Pickups||Custom Bucker Neck|
|Burst Bucker #3 Bridge|
|Controls||2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3 Way Switch|
|Bridge||ABR with Thumbwheels and Reissue Lightweight Aluminum Tailpiece|
|Tuners||Grover Kidney 12:1 Ratio|