Fishman Matrix Infinity Wide Format
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: PRO-MAT-INF
What we say:
Fishman’s Matrix Infinity pickup and preamp system is perhaps the most popular undersaddle piezo system in the world. Simple and effective, the Matrix Infinity can efficiently and subtly transform your acoustic guitar into a great sounding gigging instrument.
The preamp is mounted into a special endpin and is powered by a 9v battery, normally fitted through the soundhole into the space at the neck join. The soundhole is also where the control panel is fitted: it is a stealthy little box containing two controls for volume and tone. Effectively, that is the only interaction you need to have with this: you simply plug and play!
The reason the Matrix Infinity is so popular is because it is simply the best sounding pickup for the money: you get a rich and satisfying translation of your acoustic guitar’s tone.
You get over 150 hours of battery life (remembering to pull out your cable when you don’t need to amplify since that will engage the power) so you don’t have to change batteries very often at all. We do recommend getting this professionally installed though.
Bring a new lease of life to your acoustic guitar with this excellent sounding, great value for money Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup, available here in a ‘wide’ format for bridges with a saddle slot of 3.2mm.
- Completely redesigned active, endpin mounted preamp
- Soundhole mounted rotary controls for Volume & Tone
- Unique Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Integrated LED low battery indicator
- Features the world's best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes & performance situations
- Available in two saddle slot widths: wide 1/8" (3.2mm) format or narrow 3/32" (2.3mm) format
- Standard length of 2.65"(67.3mm) will fit most guitars with string spacings of up to 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Solderless connections
- Professional installation is recommended
- Requires 9V battery (not included)