Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: R24
SpecificationThe Zoom R24 takes it to the next level, combining a 24-track recorder, audio interface and control surface capability; while adding drum machine and sampler functions. Everything you need for music production is right there at your fingertips.
- Drum machine with 10 kits and velocity sensitive pads
- Large 1.9 inch LCD shows waveform information
- High sensitivity stereo mics built in
- 8 combination XLR/phono input jacks
- Hi-Z compatible input
- 6-channel simultaneous phantom power supply capability
- 135 DSP effects including guitar amp simulations
- Support for SDHC cards for up to 32 GB
- USB based sync capability for two R24 units allows 16-track simultaneous recording and 48-track simultaneous playback
- Runs for about 4 hours on six AA batteries
- Sleek design only 35 mm high
RECORDER-Record 8 tracks simultaneously with 24 track playback!
Capture audio in any setting, from live music performance, drums with multiple mics to music rehearsals and songwriting, even audio for film and video. The R24's simultaneous 8-track capability makes professionalism easy. Playback up to 24 tracks using it's 16/24 bit linear WAV format and 44.1 or 48kHz sampling rate.
INTERFACE-Audio interface with 8-in/2-out capability!
The R24 functions as an audio interface enabling direct input of sound to a computer. Support for high quality 24-bit/96kHz encoding ensures great sound. Eight input channels and two output channels can be used simultaneously. If you use the sampling rate of 44.1kHz, the internal DSP effects of the R24 are also usable on your computer track. A dedicated control lets you adjust the mixing balance between the DAW playback sound and the direct sound for monitoring.
CONTROLLER-Control surface for all major DAW functions!
Transport and mixing operations of the DAW software can be controlled using the R24. This gives you greater control and a better feel for mixing. In Mackie control emulation mode, major DAW applications such as Cubase, Logic and Sonar are supported.
SAMPLER-Pad sampler with 24 voices (8 pads x 3 banks)!
With the sampler function you can specify a range from any track to use as loop material. Then play them in real time with trigger playback using the drum pads, or use the onboard sequencer to build the loop structure for a song. Alternatively, the supplied USB memory (2GB) contains drum loops that can be arranged freely to create professional quality rhythm backing. Recording on another tracki while playing loops is also possible, seamlessly blending the recorder and sampler functions.
- Track count: 24 (mono)
- Maximum number of simultaneous recording tracks: 8
- Maximum number of simultaneous playback tracks: 24 audio + metronome
- Recording data format: 16 / 24-bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz WAV format
- Maximum recording time: 200 minutes/1 GB (44.1 kHz 16-bit, mono tracks)
- Projects: 1000
- Markers: 100/project
- Locator: Hours/minutes/seconds/milliseconds and bars/beats/ticks
- File editing: Divide, trim
- Tuner: Chromatic, guitar, bass, open A/D/E/G, D modal
- Other functions: Punch-in/out (manual, auto), Bounce, A-B repeat, Undo/Redo
- Algorithms: 9 (CLEAN, DISTORTION, ACO/BASS, BASS, MIC, DUAL MIC, STEREO, 8xCOMP, EQ, MASTERING)
- Patches: 330 insert, 60 send-return
- Effect modules: 7 insert, 2 send-return
- Voices: 8
- Sound format: 16-bit linear PCM
- Drum kits: 10
- Pads: 8 (velocity-sensitive)
- Precision: 48 PPQN
- Rhythm patterns: 511/project
- Tempo: 40.0 - 250.0 BPM
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Type: 8 XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Input impedance: (Balanced input) 1KΩ balanced (2 hot), (Unbalanced input) 50 KΩ unbalanced (1 with Hi-Z input impedance 1 MΩ (Hi-Z on), 6 with phantom power)
- Phantom Power: 48V, 24V
- Input level: -50 dBm < continuous < +4 dBm
- Type: Omnidirectional condenser microphones
- Gain: -50 dBm < continuous < +4 dBm
- Master Output: TRS phone (balanced)
- Phones: Standard stereo phone jack 20 mW x 2 (32 Ω load)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Zoom R24
- Operation manual
- USB flash drive
- USB cable
- AC adapter (Zoom AD-14)
- Steinberg Cubase LE software
In Stock3 Available