Order now for Delivery on Saturday
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: OLA CHORUS
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Strymon Ola is a lush, organic sounding chorus and vibrato built from the ground up using a hand crafted dBucket algorithm to ensure authentic warm 80’s vibes from the chorus and that soupy wiggle you only get from a vibrato. Featuring 3 types of modulation, 3 dynamic modes as well as Strymon’s simple yet effective hands on control layout and steer I/O, the Ola is your shimmering chorus companion ideal for guitar and bass!
Features We Love:
Authentic 80’s Chorus
Whether you want to add some classic sheen to your clean guitar or some width to your bass for that classic Peter Hook sound the Ola has you covered. Its unique dBucket algorithm was painstakingly created to give you that iconic lush padding only chorus can achieve and mixing it up with the stereo outs only enhances the sound further!
2 effects in 1
The main event here is the chorus but the addition of the Vibrato is a masterstroke! An underrated effect in my book, the Vibrato adds a gliding pitch modulation that can slowed down for a pseudo warped vinyl effect or speed up for a very weird jittery sound that would feel any home on a Devo record!
World class build and components
Fantastic world class build and components. As expected the Ola is built to absolute perfection by Strymon’s engineers from the best of parts and is housed in a rugged, stomp proof chassis so no fear of it falling apart in this lifetime.
- Thick and juicy authentic tone.
- 2 in 1 FX with the added Vibrato that has multiple applications.
- Superior build and sound quality to competitors.
- Strymon Ola Chorus/Vibrato
- Power Supply
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for our Brigadier delay.
- Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 modulation types (chorus, muti-mode chorus, vibrato)
- 3 dynamic modes (normal, ramp, envelope)
- Controllable ramp speed | envelope sensitivity
- Global tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in various modulation intensities
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- 9V center negative DC supply included, 250mA current draw
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA