Allen & Heath QU-PAC Ultra Compact Digital Mixer
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: QU-PAC/X
Custom settings and Cat5 expansion up to 38 inputs, makes Qu-Pac a scalable, failsafe solution for hardworking bands, schools, hotels, corporate events, live music bars, conferences, personal mixing and many more scenarios requiring a pro mixing solution in a tiny footprint.
User permissions and the customisable Qu-Control screen make Qu-Pac convenient and safe for day-to-day use by non-technical staff.
Qu series features include multitrack recording direct to USB, Automatic Mic Mixing, ProFactory mic presets, plus an ever growing ecosystem of apps, accessories and remote I/O.
Qu-Pac features sixteen built-in AnalogiQTM digitally controlled preamps with advanced zero-crossing detection and a padless 1dB-step gain stage, which have been closely allied to the DSP for optimal gain accuracy and audio transparency. The analogue signal is captured by high-class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters, which are matched to 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required high quality output. The AnalogiQTM preamp design has been refined to offer superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that is missing from some digital mixers.
dSNAKE™ Remote Audio Racks
Qu-Pac is a self-contained mixer, so if you’ve already got the analogue cables you’re good to go. If you’re thinking of trading in the copper multicore for a Cat5 digital snake, or expanding the number of input and outputs available, Qu-Pac’s built-in dSNAKE™ port has you future-proofed, allowing connection to a remote AB168, AR2412 or AR84 Stagebox. dSNAKE™ is our proprietary networking solution, boasting a transport latency of only 105us over cable runs of up to 120m / 390’.
The AudioRacks unleash all the power of Qu-Pac, giving you access to extra outputs for Stereo Matrix, Groups, and extra monitor Mixes.
ProFactory Mic Presets
Allen & Heath has teamed up with leading microphone manufacturers and top engineers at Audio-Technica, Sennheiser, and Shure to provide EQ Library presets for a large number of popular and industry standard microphones. Presets for vocals, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, drums, brass and woodwind have been painstakingly crafted to offer you the best possible starting point for the source and your microphone of choice. Whether you’re a keen amateur or a seasoned professional, you can get to work quickly and easily, saving valuable time so you can concentrate on EQ’ing the source and room acoustics.
- 19” Rack Mountable
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- Expandable to 38 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 15 Soft Keys
- 16 Custom Select keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- iLive FX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- DAW MIDI Control
- Customisable Qu-Control screen to suit your application
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System