Fender Level Set Buffer
Manufacturer's ID: 0234530000
From single-coil to humbucking pickups the output varies, potentially causing a nightmare when it comes to dialing in your tone with multiple guitars through the same rig. If you’re using one guitar through a complex pedalboard, your signal strength can also suffer due to cable capacitance. Enter the Level Set Buffer, a brilliant buffer pedal that lets you easily swap guitars without negatively affecting your tone. This original design features Level, Hi-Freq and Load controls to adjust the signal, along with a Main Mute footswitch for silent tuning. The tuner output lets your tuner be always on without interrupting your signal path.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Level Set Buffer is an all-original circuit. We consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminium, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. We even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Making life better for guitarists everywhere, the Level Set Buffer is a truly universal pedal that should live on every pedalboard.
- Provides a balanced tone for pedalboards, long cable runs, and solves the problem of changing guitars
- Low and hi-frequency adjustment to match your instrument and overall tone
- Load switch to adjust signal
- Main footswitch acts as a mute
- Tuner output for independent tuning
- Enables you to switch guitars and balance your settings
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Buffer
- Controls: Output Level, Hi-Freq Trim, Load Toggle (On/Off), Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument, 1 x 1/4'' Tuner Output
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 14mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
In Stock4 Available
Order now for Delivery on Wednesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More