Fender The Bends Compressor
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 0234531000
Dynamics are a crucial part of playing music. When controlled they bring music to life, but uneven or wild playing can ruin a performance. We put our expertise to work creating The Bends Compressor, a studio-quality stompbox that tames wild volume spikes without altering your tone. Drive and Recovery controls let you dial in the perfect amount of compression to complement your playing style and extend sustain, while the Blend control lets you mix in the dry signal to maintain your natural pick attack. The Amp Jewel LED changes colour from white to pink along with your playing to help show when the compression circuit is engaged and how long your signal is affected.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, The Bends Compressor is an all-original circuit. We consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminium, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. We even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Control your dynamics with The Bends Compressor, the latest sound-sculpting offering from Fender.
- Versatile compression pedal which can create all sorts of dynamic response
- Multiple controls over the overall compression effect
- Blend control lets you run the effect in parallel and blend in your dry signal for maximum transparency
- Drive and recovery controls let you shape the sustain and attack properties
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Compressor
- Controls: Drive, Recovery, Blend (Dry/Comp), Output Level, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 15mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Black
In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More