Manufacturer's ID: 0234535000
There’s no denying the power of a good delay; ranging from subtle to smashing, this ambient effect is one of the cornerstones of modern music. The Mirror Image Delay brings this atmospheric effect to your rig, giving you the ability to create depth with a simple slapback or develop an epic soundscape with modulated repeats.
Digital, Analog, and Tape modes—each with two voicing variations—make this expressive and inspiring pedal indispensable. It even has the option to add a dotted-eighth note for those Irish-inspired washes of sound. The delay tails continue when the pedal is bypassed, ensuring a natural sound.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Mirror Image Delay is an all-original circuit. We consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminium, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. We even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Expressive and inspiring, the Mirror Image Delay is the latest offering from the company that defined legendary tone—Fender.
- 3 delay types - analogue, digital, tape
- Each delay type has 2 variations for maximum versatility
- Lots of control over the delay depth, rate and feedback
- Effect tails continue when pedal is bypassed for a smooth performance
- Create all manner of delay sounds
- Includes a Dotted 1/8 control for the "Skipping" delay effect
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Delay
- Controls: Modulation Depth, Modulation Rate, Feedback, Delay Time, Type Toggle (Digital/Analog/Tape), Dotted 1/8 Note Toggle (On/Off), Variation Toggle (1/2), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 72mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Blue
In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More