IK Multimedia AXE I/O Audio In ...
£319.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Click and Collect available
Manufacturer's ID: IP-INT-AXEIO-IN
IK Multimedia has spent more time studying guitar and amp recording than possibly anyone else on the planet. Modeling over 400 pieces of gear has required tens of thousands of hours painstakingly measuring the interactions between instruments, pickups and amplifier circuits, not to mention the cooperation of the world’s most iconic guitar players, amplifier manufacturers, and engineers to learn how to create and capture great guitar tones.
AXE I/O brings all that experience to you.
AXE I/O is a professional 2 in/5 out audio interface – and controller - designed specifically with the needs of the recording guitarist in mind, providing best-in-class sound quality and powerful features aimed squarely at making your recordings faster, easier and better than ever.
AXE I/O offers an exclusive triple-topology, fully discrete input circuit, with both PURE and JFET input stages, to go from transparent to tube-like with just a single switch.
Its patent-pending Z-Tone™ impedance-adapting circuit interacts with your guitar's pick-ups to give you a massive range of tonal flexibility, you’ve never heard before.
AXE I/O includes a dedicated Amp Out, so you can process your recording with real guitar amps and stomps without the need for external accessories (and without having to unplug your existing connections!). This low-noise out also eliminates ground loops, to keep even the highest-gain re-amplification as quiet as possible.
AXE I/O seamlessly integrates with the included AmpliTube 4 Deluxe to select presets and control values via the front input knob, and lets you connect pedals and switches to get the most from your virtual rig without ever taking your hands off your axe.
Every element of AXE I/O has been created with no-compromise quality and real-world usefulness.
- 2 in / 5 out (one low-noise Amp out)
- 2 ultra-low noise mic in/balanced line in
- Triple topology guitar input with Z-TONE™
- 2 balanced monitor out / 2 line out
- Reference headphones out
- 2 fully configurable external control input
- MIDI input/output
- USB 2.0 compatible with Mac/PC
Best-in-class guitar tone
- Selectable Active/Passive/discrete JFET/Pure instrument preamp
- Patent pending Z-TONE™ input for a tonal palette never heard before
- Amp out can connect to amps and stomps without ground noise
- Connect up to 2 expression pedals, single and double-switches
- Fully assignable data-knob – for AmpliTube preset browsing and more
- Built-in Tuner
- Rugged/compact metal housing
- Includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
Premium studio sound
- High-resolution ultra low-noise Class A microphone preamps
- Best-in-class conversion and superior analog design
- Asynchronous USB audio, ultra low conversion jitters for premium quality
- 117dB dynamic range
- Includes control software
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Includes 10 T-RackS high-end plug-ins and Ableton Live 10 Lite
In Stock4 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow