Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2020 to 24th December 2020 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Sunday 31st January 2021. Learn More
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Behringer MS-1 is a monophonic analog synthesizer with 4 simultaneously-mixable waveforms, 32-step sequencer and an arpeggiator.
Behringer first caused a stir with their reinterpretation of the iconic Moog Model D. Fresh off the heels of the success of the Model D, Behringer bring their re-imagining of the iconic Roland SH-101.
Yet again the results are satisfyingly similar to the original. No longer do you need to rely on digital emulations or software to get that classic 80s analog sound, the MS-1 is exactly what you need!
Do you call it a tribute or a clone? Either way we're overjoyed to see more analog synthesizers from Behringer!
Features We Love:
3340 Analog Oscillator
The 3340 is the chip behind the sound of the Sequential Circuits Prophet 5, Oberheim OB-Xa. In addition to the original Roland SH-101 and Juputer 6. It's renowned for it's fat distinctive tone and it's the sonic backbone of the MS-1.
Pure Analog Signal Path
There are no cheesy digital filters here, only pure analog goodness. Exactly how it should be!
Attachable Handgrip with Pitch Bend
It doesn't get much more 1980s than a keytar and just like with the SH-101. You can instantly turn your MS-1 into one thanks to the included handgrip and strap. The handgrips pitch bend wheel and a modulation trigger allow you to get your Jan Hammer on in first class style!
- True to the original
- Big fat sound
- Onboard Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Behringer MS-1-RD
- Keytar Handgrip
- Guitar Strap
- User Manual
- Amazing monophonic synthesizer with authentic 3340 analog oscillator for insanely fat music creation
- 32 semi-weighted full-size keys for great playability
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs to recreate the classic sound performance
- Oscillator with 4 simultaneously-mixable waveforms: saw, triangle, square/pwm and octave-divided square sub-oscillator
- Resonant VCF can be modulated with ADSR, LFO, keyboard tracking and bender controller
- 6 FM sources based on NovaMod* allow for creative VCF modulation and unheard of filter effects
- ADSR envelope generator for incredible wave shaping
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Attachable handgrip included with pitch bend wheel and pitch modulation trigger
- Guitar strap included for live jamming on stage
- Bender assignable to VCO, VCF and pitch mod wheel on attachable handgrip
- Noise generator can be used as modulation source for distortion-like effects
- Incredible portamento function for fantastic sound effects
- 57 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.