Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition
In Stock4 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: APLTWDU-HE
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition from Universal Audio is an amazing audio interface with some unique features. This particular model is designed for use with Windows systems over USB-3 and includes a great selection of plug-ins. While designed in a lovely desktop format, it features a host of inputs and outputs with the option to expand via ADAT. The components are all studio quality, resulting in high fidelity recordings. This particular model features two DSP chips that allow you to run award-winning UAD plug-ins at super-low latency and use them as part of your mix process. With all of this in mind, the Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition brings your recordings to the next level!
If you're after a professional level interface that is packed full of features, with access to industry-standard plugins, plus the ability to add more inputs when you need to, this is the interface for you.
Features We Love:
UAD Plug-ins are regarded as some of the best on the market by countless producers, mixers, recordists and mastering engineers. These bring the sound of classic hardware to your DAW. For example, the LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall amplifiers and Neve channel-strips. All plug-ins are painstakingly modelled on the hardware, and run from the DSP in your Apollo.
Using the Console application, you can choose to monitor with plug-ins active but record your dry signal. Alternatively, you have the UAD Rec function which lets you ‘print’ the sounds into your DAW recording. This is great for taking advantage of UAD channel strip or Amp emulation plugins, giving you an authentic studio sound and saving DSP later in the mixing process.
The pair of DSP processors also allow you run multiple instances of the plugins inside your DAW, where you'll find they become an essential part of your mixing process.
The Heritage Edition Bundle includes UAD recreations of some of the most iconic studio equipment of all time. Including the Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection and Pultec Passive EQ Collection. The LA-2A and Pultec EQ alone have been an essential part of countless classic records, but the bundle also includes the UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection, UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection and Pure Plate Reverb, all of which are set to reinvent how you produce your music.
Connectivity and Controls
The Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition features two high quality Unison preamps, a single guitar/bass DI, four line outputs and a headphone output. You can also add eight more inputs by connecting a channel strip via ADAT. The controls feel great too, with a precise gain/volume knob and features like low-cut and phase inversion. This thing thrives at the heart of a recording setup!
Compact and Portable
The Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition brings access to the sound of a large studio rig to a compact package. This makes it right at home on a desk in your studio, or the perfect companion for travelling. No matter where you go it will provide you with professional quality recordings!
- Top quality audio interface
- World class components
- USB connectivity for Windows
- Two DSP chips on-board let you run multiple UAD plugins
- ‘Realtime Analog Classics’ UAD plug-in bundle included
- ‘Heritage Edition’ plug-in bundle included
- Controls for monitor low-cut, phase inversion and more
- Console software included
- Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition
- Power Supply
- A special edition of UA's acclaimed Apollo Twin X interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA — a $1,300 value
- A special edition of UA's esteemed Apollo Twin USB interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA — a $1,300 value
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- World-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- USB 3 connection for modern Windows systems
- Unison™ technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps and guitar amps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outputs, front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and stereo headphone output
- 2 analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy
- Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in major DAWs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more.
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Marshall® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
Please note: Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition is only compatible with Windows computers.