NUX Roctary Effects Rotary Speaker and Octave Pedal
In Stock3 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: 173.314UK
The word Roctory is a combination of "Rotary" and "Octave". It delivers authentic sounding rotary speaker effect and super accurate polyphonic octave effect. It even captures the subtle effect changes when the motors ramp up and down! With the polyphonic octave effects, you can add a +1 Octave and a -1 Octave to make your guitar sound like an Organ!
Polyphonic Octave and Rotary Speaker Simulator
NUX's original TSAC Technology faithfully recreates the lush swirling sound of the rotating lower speaker and the treble rotor horn in 3 Dimensions! It even emulates the overdrive from the amp and captures the subtle effect changes when the motors ramp up and down!
Its polyphonic octave section gives you a +1 Octave and a -1 Octave to make your guitar sound like an Organ. The tracking is fast and accurate! If you turn the Balance knob to zero and only use its onboard analog overdrive and the octave, you will get an octa-fuzz type of sound. Try to use this before a distortion unit to get crazy effect! You can experiment all the knobs and get the unique effects or your own!
The Roctory is also compatible for keyboards.
- NUX original TSAC Technology
- Rotary Speaker Effect
- Slow/Fast Switch with Adjustable Rising Time
- Brake Function
- Built-in Analog Overdrive
- Accurate Polyphonic Octave Effect
- Analog Onboard Overdrive
- Buffered Tail
- External Expression Pedal Jack
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 Bit
- Signal Processing: 32 Bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB
- Input Level: -20dBu @ 1MΩ
- Output Level: -20dBu @ 10kΩor above
- SNR: -98dBu (A-Weighting)
- Dynamic Range: 102dB
- Current Draw: 200mA
- Power: 9V DC (Negative Tip, Optional NUX ACD-006A Adapter)
- Dimensions: 125(L) x 108(W) x 57(H)mm
- Weight: 535g