Spaceman Aurora Multimode Analog Flanger
Order before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Bathe your tone in the iridescent glow of primordial bliss, while waves of smooth sonic neon sweep you into another realm of creative inspiration. Let your imagination coast across the neon sky.
The Aurora is an analog BBD flanger starring a powerful modulation bus with 2 LFO types, 2 tape emulations, and a static comb filtering option. This provides several shades of flange, vibatro, lush chorus, phase, and filtery spatial effects with an unparalleled level of custom waveform animation, tonal flexibility and superb sound quality.
Expanding on Spaceman’s product line, the Aurora is the first Standard Edition pedal to introduce colorways.The lush ripples of its swirling soundscape are mirrored in its vibrant aesthetic.
Hand-wired and built in Portland, Oregon, the Aurora features true-bypass relay switching with soft-touch footswitches. On top of the cast-aluminum enclosure sits a durable, engraved vinyl faceplate and jewel indicator light. This pedal is built to last a lifetime, both on Earth or in the vacuum of space.
- Brilliant clarity through a noise-reducing compander, and filters with a carefully tuned frequency response.
- A dedicated 100% wet / dry MIX control.
- Traditional AND unique multi-slope controls via two LFO modes.
- Emulation of your finger on the flange of a tape deck via 2 TAPE modes.
- Create subtle to not-so subtle spatial effects with the static COMB filter.
- Maximum delay path headroom via a 256-stage MN3009 delay chip.
- Lush vintage sound of an all-analog signal path.
- Slowest sweep: > 60s
- Wide sweep ratio: > 20:1
- Delay time: 0.35ms-8ms
- Input Resistance: 1M Ohm
- Bypass Current Draw: 24mA
- Engaged Current Draw: 58mA
- Input Voltage: 9v DC, negative center via the 2.1mm jack