Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Hotone Ampero Stomp II Multi-FX Pedal
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: Ampero Stomp II
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Hotone Ampero Stomp II is a stellar effects processor and amp modeler from the tech savants at Hotone Audio. The Ampero Stomp II has a hoard of features and effects that will allow you to create your own signature sound.
Features We Love:
Wealth of Effects
The Ampero Stomp II boasts over 400 different effects comprised of 87 amp models, 68 cab models, over 100 pedal models and 60 original effects designed by Hotone themselves. With this many effects to experiment with, you'll have absolutely no issues with finding the sound that's right for you.
There are no shortage of potential applications with this unit. Able to connect directly to your PC for home recording, and with the proprietary software you can configure your set up, save presets and much more using the UI. You can connect multiple instruments, additional foot pedals, amplifiers all at the same time, it is truly an extremely versatile piece of kit.
With so many effects and features packed in, you would expect this unit to be cumbersome, not the case. It has a very lightweight and functional design, with a clean interface that's easy to understand and navigate. Completely portable, and you'll easily find space for this on your pedal board.
- Great Design and Engineering
- Jam-Packed with Effects
- Limitless Applications
- Mac/PC Compatible Software
- Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
- Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal
- Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS® Sabre® AD/DA
- Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
- Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
- Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
- 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion® Digital
- 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing