Lakland Skyline Hollowbody Bass 3 Tone Sunburst
Includes Hard Case
Manufacturer's ID: Skyline 3TS
SpecificationThis mid-priced version of the Hollowbody has a rosewood fingerboard and the same cavity dimensions as the high-end version - giving it a similarly thick and rich tone with fantastic definition. The natural tone of the instrument is complemented by a set of Lakland's Chi-Sonic pickups.
The Skyline Hollowbody has an elegant appearance. An F-hole on the upper half of the bass suggests the instruments heritage in acoustic instruments of refined quality and function, while its sound is as versatile as modern music demands! Dial in a wide array of sounds using independent controls for volume and tone and a three-way toggle to combine pickups or solo the neck or bridge humbuckers.
From deep, authoritative notes reminiscent of an upright to aggressive and throaty sounds capable of cutting through as a solo voice, the Hollowbody is responsive, with a solid tonal center that many hollow basses lack.
The headstock of our Skyline Hollowbody is a 2x2 layout and emblazoned with a Lakland logo unique to Laklands hollow instruments.
- Nut Width: 1.6"
- Nut Type: Delrin
- Fret Size: .041/.085"
- Width at Final Fret: 2.42"
- 1st Fret Neck Depth: .8"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth: .89"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets: 20
- Bridge String Spacing: .75"
- Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Maple
- Body wood: Carved Mahogany Back and sides
- Top: Carved Maple Top
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Dots
- Tuners: Hipshot licensed Ultralites
- Truss Rod Access: At headstock w/Cover - 4mm Hex
- Controls: Volume/Volume-Tone/Tone (Passive), Humbucker to Single coil toggle
- Bridge: Lakland Bridge (through bridge stringing only)
- Pickups: The Hollowbody features Lakland's new CS series Chi-Sonic pickups. Designed for high output with a wide frequency response, Chi-Sonics give you warm, rounded bottom, detailed mids, and a smooth, natural high end
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow