Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 2330300000
What we say:This light and affordable solid state combo is just the right size for taking along to small gigs and rehearsals. At 40w, it should be able to cut through just fine and with some classic Fender 'blackface' looks thrown it to boot.
There are a selection of amp models and FX on board too. You can go form glassy clean to chunky metal and then flavour it with a smattering of chorus, delay, reverb and more.
Bang for buck is huge with this amp! Give it a try for yourself: it may fit the bill perfectly for you, for very little outlay.
- World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones
- An assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors
- Diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo speed
- Easily set the TAP button to match the song’s tempo
- Auxiliary input for jamming with media players
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" stereo for use with media player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9" (229mm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.25" (438mm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.25" (438mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 19lb. (8.6kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and more. Delay Time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the TAP button
- Speaker: One 12" Fender Special Design
- FootSwitch: Optional 2-Button Footswitch (sold separately)
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
In Stock5 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More