In Stock10+ Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 2330400000
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Fender Champion 100 is a great amp if your modus operandi is big volume and reliability for low cost.
It's a large chap, housing two 12" speakers and rated at a formidable 100 watts! Solid State amps are a reliable alternative to valves and with a brilliant selection of effect and amp modelling built-in, you'll be able to find any sound you're looking for.
Features We Love:
With a selection of built in effects you can add atmosphere and colour to your sound immediately. No need to start on your dream list of pedals yet! Just plug and play out of the box.
The Champion 100 features a modelling section which allows you to dial in almost any style of sound. Whether you like bell like cleans, or heavy metal riffs, all it takes is the turn of a knob to get your sound.
The Champion 100 features a built in headphone jack you can play at any time of day, no more worrying about the noise!
- Extremely versatile. This amp can be used for any style and genre at the turn of a dial and it's selection of effects means you have everything in one package.
- With 100 Watts of power this amp is ready for the stage, so you can rest easy that you'll be gig ready.
- Already have your perfect selection of effects pedals? This amp will give you plenty of clean headroom to sound great with any pedal board!
- Classic Fender styling. Cool looks on and off the stage!
Other Things To Consider:
- If you don't need the power and want a more home friendly amp, why not look at this amp's smaller cousin, the Fender Champion 40.
What's In The Box:
- Fender Champion 100 Amplifier
- 2-Button Footswitch
|Control Knobs||Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic|
|Inputs||One - 1/4"|
|Speakers||Two - 12" Fender Special Design|
|Dimensions||4.7" x 15.3" x 42.1"|