Roland TM-2 Trigger Module
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: TM-2
SpecificationACOUSTIC DRUMS + ROLAND ELECTRONICS. YOUR SOUND, NO LIMITS.
Hybrid drums: take the raw power of acoustic drums, add the potential of electronics and start playing a drum kit that gives you the best of both worlds.
By connecting Roland Acoustic Drum Triggers or trigger pads to Roland Sound Modules such as the TM-2 and SPD-SX, a world of extra acoustic and electronic sounds are available. When you combine with them with your acoustic drum and cymbal sound, things get really exciting.
- 1. ENHANCE YOUR SOUND. You can enhance your sound by triggering an electronic sound and mixing it with your acoustic sounds for greater dynamic range, increased clarity and performance. Even the fastest double-bass drum rolls sound clear and pronounced.
- 2. LAYER YOUR SOUNDS. You can add extra electronic sounds, such as tambourine, hand claps or even your own sounds, which play along with your acoustic drum sound.
- 3. EXPAND YOUR SOUND. Expand the sounds available within your kit. Play instruments that you can't take to the gig (such as gongs) or that you don't have in your original drum kit (such as second snares or sub-drops).
Technophobes relax: the Roland TM-2 Trigger Module isn’t here to mess with the feel or ruin the raw tone you love about your acoustic kit. Battery-powered, compact and easy to attach, it’s a silent partner until you’re ready to get creative. A massive choice of pro kit sounds and studio-quality multi-FX come ready-to-play in the TM-2, and it’s easy to blend these digital drum sounds with the ‘raw’ tone of your acoustic kit for truly personalised tones – triggered with one hit of your stick.
Plus, with the option of loading in your own custom WAV sounds, loops, samples and backing tracks via SDHC card, alongside twin inputs to support Roland pads and triggers like the BT-1, KT-10 and RT-10 series, the TM-2 is the fastest and most flexible way for acoustic drummers to harness electronic features and create a hybrid kit.
- Compact trigger module that gives acoustic drummers the creative features of electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC memory card slot lets users load in their own WAV sounds, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single and dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow