Chase Bliss Audio Tonal Recall ...
£299.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Click and Collect available
Chase Bliss Audio Tonal Recall Analog Delay
Manufacturer's ID: Tonal Recall
- 100% analog signal path, full digital control of parameters. No digital conversion or processing.
- 2 onboard save-able presets + live mode for 3 distinct settings (expandable to 122 with a midi controller).
- Tap Tempo / Hold for setting delay time via tap. Holding the switch gives runaway oscillation. 6 delay subdivisions including dotted eighth note.
- True bypass or buffered bypass with trails.
- 2 Xvive MN3005 delay chips.
- S stands for “short” (1 MN3005, 20ms to 275ms delay), L stands for “long” (2 MN3005, 40ms to 550ms delay ), and B stands for “both” which creates more of a blurry, reverb-like wash.
- Circuit is tuned for 550ms max delay time (longer delays are possible via trimmer adjustment, but compromises tap tempo accuracy and optimal clock filtering).
- Sine, triangle, and square wave modulation with independent rate and depth controls. At max depth, madness ensues.
- Full midi implementation to control presets and parameters.
- Expression / CV control over any parameter individually or simultaneously.
- Ramping over any parameter individually or simultaneously.
- Tone control for full range of clear or dark repeats.
- Mix Control goes 100% dry to 100% wet. On "short" delay setting, pedal can be used as a vibrato or chorus.
- Internal trimmer for max regeneration. Pedal ships with self-oscillation abilities, with the potential to get wilder.
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More