Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: Spider V 240
- 240-watt modeling guitar amp
- Tons of amp and FX models accessed via fast and easy controls
- Full-range speakers sound great with electrics, acoustics and music
- Wireless-ready for Line 6 Relay transmitters
- 128 crafted presets include iconic rigs & classic artist tones
- Built-in tuner, metronome and real drummer loops
Tons of Amps and Effects Models
Spider V 240 is packed with more than 200 updated amps, cabs and effects models, giving you the power to rock out with a virtually limitless number of amazing guitar tones. The updated modeling engine packs a serious punch—with quality and realism that are unprecedented for amps in this class. Combine up to 8 effects for some seriously original tones.
Fast and Familiar Controls
Spider V 240 makes it fast and easy to craft your sound thanks to familiar, easy-to-use controls. Tweak settings and parameters directly on the amp using traditional knobs and the intuitive editing interface. Get the perfect tone faster using simple color-coded controls for different types of amps and effects models. Because when it’s time to rock, you don’t want to mess with complex menus.
Professionally Crafted Presets
The line-up of presets in Spider V 240 is truly special. The Spider V 240 amplifier’s Iconic Rig presets are based on incredible setups from legendary songs and albums. Artist Presets were created by many of today’s hottest guitarists, with cutting-edge tones that you’ll hear on the radio now. And Standard Presets give you classic Line 6 originals, dialed in by our professional tone masters.
Full-Range Speaker System
Unlike conventional guitar amps, Spider V 240 has the added power of being equipped with a full-range speaker system, which consists of a custom-designed guitar speaker and high-frequency tweeter. This means your amp will sound great with electrics, acoustics and music. Hear your modeled amps and effects tones in stunning clarity. Play your acoustic guitar through Spider V 240 and save on the cost of a separate amp. You can even play and listen to your favorite music. And with 240 watts of power, Spider V 240 gives you the volume you need to play gigs and keep up with the loudest drummers.
Wireless Ready For Line 6 Relay G10T
Ready to cut the cord? Spider V 240 is equipped with an internal wireless receiver that’s compatible with the Relay G10T transmitter*. It doesn’t get any easier to take your performance wireless—just plug in and start rocking. Going wireless has never been this streamlined or easy.
Built-In Tuner, Metronome, and Real Drummer Loops
Spider V 240 is packed with the extra features you need to take practicing and performing live to the next level. Keep everything sounding great with a built-in tuner. Keep your riffs in time and on point with a metronome. And hone your timing and chops by playing along with a collection of real drummer loops recorded by pro musicians.
Spider V Firmware 2.00.0 is a FREE firmware update that includes new features, fixes, stability improvements, and optimizations for Spider V and Spider V MkII amplifiers. It is highly recommended that all Spider V users perform this update.
This update will not affect any presets that have been modified by the user. If you wish to reload the factory presets, this can be performed by pressing and holding the home button and scrolling down to the "Factory Reset" function.
Thank you for using Spider V!
- Classic Speaker Mode – Added a new parameter within cabinet settings called "Speaker". The value "Classic" overrides the selected cabinet model and routes the processed guitar signal to only the woofer, which has been re-voiced for each model of Spider V. This allows Spider V to deliver a more familiar combo amp experience. This can also be set to "Full Range" which operates as it did before –with the selected cabinet and mic modeling and includes the tweeter. USB, AUX IN, drum loops and metronome will still route to the full range speaker system as before.
- New Presets – New presets for vintage amps by a renowned tube amp builder that take advantage of the new classic speaker mode. The entire preset bundle has been revised to take advantage of this new feature with the exception of the Acoustic Guitar presets which still utilize the full range speaker mode. New and revised artist presets are also included. To get these new presets, we recommend to first create a backup of your existing presets, then perform the Factory Reset.
- Preset Labels – Each preset now has a contextual label that is helpful for identifying the purpose of the preset or its author.
- All Amp model default values have been revised.
- All FX model default values have been revised.
- XLR output volume has been lowered to better accommodate consumer-grade audio interfaces and mixers.
Line 6 Authorised Dealer
guitarguitar proudly stock a wide range of Line 6 musical instruments and sell throughout the UK and the EU/EEA. We do not supply Line 6 musical instruments outwith the EEA.
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More