Wampler Plexi-Drive British Overdrive Pedal
Manufacturer's ID: PLEXI-DRIVE BRITISH
With these huge influential musicians and tones in mind, we sat down and designed a pedal that could help tone chasers produce the same guitar tones as those rock heroes.
The Plexi-Drive's unique gain structure is capable of running the tonal rock gamut. From bluesy style 18-watt Marshall tones to the all out massive rock tones of a JTM-45® cranked to ten (preferably 11), the Plexi-Drive can handle it all with ease. Along with the volume, gain and perfectly placed tone control, the additional bass boost option allows the player to emulate the feeling of the low-end thump of having a 4×12" cabinet (or two) at the flick of a switch. This becomes really useful when playing at lower volumes.
To this day, the Plexi-Drive is still one of our favorite pedals and is never far from Brian's personal pedalboard. For a man who is said to be never satisfied with his tone, the Plexi-Drive has stayed with him throughout and is still inspiring him year after year.
Your search for the perfect simple M.I.A.B. (Marshall® in a Box) can finally be over. The Plexi-Drive will give you the crunch, response, and feeling that your rig begs for. Whether you are playing sold out shows or rocking out by yourself – the Plexi-Drive will inspire you to create your own flavor of rock!
- Built in the U.S.A
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 4mA (9v) and 10mA (18v)
- JFET circuitry mimics tube gain, response, and sound of an old Plexi style amp
- 3 Knobs: tone, volume, and gain Bass boost switch to add 4×12" thump
- 2.5" x 4.5" x 1.5″ in size (63.5mm x 114.3mm 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches.
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow