Kemper Digital Profiler Head B ...
£1,849.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Click and Collect available
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: KEMPERPOWERHEAD
The Kemper Profiler is the all-in-one solution for electric guitar and bass. It's a multi-effect-processor, preamp and optional poweramp. Due to its high connectivity it fits perfect to all purposes, no matter if you're playing live, at home or in the studio.
“Remote” is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler, featuring a large and bright display, four pedal inputs, and super-easy “double click” assignment for stomps and effects. Only a single cable is required, and all Performances and Rigs can be controlled without further setup. As if this wasn’t enough, it also enables a Looper on your Profiler.
The Desktop/Head amp comes fully equipped with hundreds of studio grade amp profiles suitable for both Live and Studio artists. Dozens of high end professional stomp box emulations and effects. Lifetime free feature updates including new effects, additional content and other enhancements. Complimentary access to Rig Exchange, a cloud based service with over 5000 additional amp profiles. This edition features a black face plate and black housing.
Profiler Head: What's in the box?
- Kemper Profiler Head
- Power Cable
- User Manual
- Large, illuminated display
- Housing is built like a tank.
- Five buttons allow you to directly access five different rigs within a performance
- Dedicated buttons to access the tuner, tap tempo and Looper
- Exclusive 32 seconds Looper effect
- 7m (21ft) cable included, cable can be up to 100 meters. One cable for power and data connection
- Up to four pedals can be connected to Remote
- Dimensions: 42cm (w) x 18cm (d) x 7,5cm (h) / 16.54 x 7.09 x 2.95 Inch
- Weight: 2.9kg / 6.4 Pounds (lbs)
- What's in the box?
- Kemper Profiler Remote
- Connection cable for the Profiler
In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More