Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 0234534000
Fiery sounding and flexible, the Pugilist Distortion is ready to add some heavyweight gain to your rig. This original design features dual gain engines—with independent tone controls for each—letting you select multiple variations of distortion, ensuring this pedal will play well with any rig. Series/Blend switch lets you stack channels for thick, cascading distortion, while the Bass Boost switch fattens up your tone. The Blend control mixes the two channels to get the best of both worlds, crafting a sound just for you.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Pugilist Distortion is an all-original circuit. We consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminium, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look.
The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. We even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Ranging from brutal to subtle, the Pugilist Distortion can satisfy all your distortion needs.
- Dual circuit distortion pedal
- Dual circuits can be cascaded for thick saturation with great versatility
- Bass boost to bring back the low-end
- Series/blend lets you control the two circuits (parallel or series operation)
- Dual tone controls
- A very versatile pedal, with great interactivity between the two circuits
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Classy brushed finish and jewel light
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Controls: Tone A, Drive A, Tone B, Drive B, Blend (A/B), Blend/Series Toggle, Bass Boost Toggle (On/Off), Output Level, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4'' Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 22mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Colour: Gold
In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More