Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Roland AX-EDGE-W Keytar White
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: AX-EDGE-W
What we say:
At A Glance:
The AX-EDGE-W from Roland is without a doubt one of the coolest pieces of equipment we’ve had in years. The design is sharp, the sounds are incredible and it plays like a dream. Keytars are usually a matter of taste, but we reckon the AX-EDGE-W would tempt anyone to ditch the keyboard stand and rock out up front!
Features We Love:
The AX-EDGE-W looks amazing on any stage, thanks to its sleek design. The sharp looking edges and the all-black keys cut through. If it weren’t for all the keys and buttons, we’d reckon it looks like a fancy axe from a video game. What’s more, you can change the blade edge to a bunch of different designs. You will find an additional one in the box, so you can mix it up straight away.
On the AX-EDGE-W you won’t find generic synth sounds. It features Roland’s high quality Zen-Core synthesis engine, allowing you to create massive sounds that cut through. You can also expand upon this, by using AX-EDGE editor app on your phone or downloading additional sound packs.
Built for Performance
The main body controls on the AX-EDGE-W are simple and intuitive, allowing you to get to the sounds you need quickly when performing. Although, the neck controls are where it really shines. You can pitch bend, apply modulation, change octaves and change patches all with your left hand. This gives your right hand all the freedom to shred!
- Professional quality Keytar
- Sleek, stylish design
- Built for performance
- Zen-Core sound engine
- Intuitive left hand controls
- Editor app available to edit sounds
- AX-EDGE-W Keytar
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Blade panel (including Hex key, screws)
- Ferrite core (including Band for fastening the core)
|Keyboard||49 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)|
|Parts||4 parts + Vocoder part|
|Tones||User Program: 320|
|Preset Tone: Over 500|
|User Tone: 256|
|Effects||Part Multi-effects: 90 types|
|Program Multi-effects (IFX): 90 types|
|Chorus: 9 types|
|Reverb: 7 types|
|MIDI Master Keyboard|
|Assignable Control knob|
|Master Volume knob|
|Assignable buttons x 7|
|Bluetooth||MIDI: Bluetooth Ver. 4.1 (Bluetooth LE)|
|Display||16 characters 2 line LC|
|(3 x 7) segment LED|
|External Storage Device||USB flash drive|
|Connectors||PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type|
|OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type|
|MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type|
|MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)|
|USB MEMORY port|
|USB COMPUTER port (supports USB MIDI)|
|DC IN jack|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V: AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8|
|Current Draw||1,000 mA|
|Width||1,252 mm / 49-5/16 inches|
|Depth||291 mm / 11-1/2 inches|
|Height||85 mm / 3-3/8 inches|
|Weight (excluding AC adaptor, Batteries)||4.2 kg / 9 lbs. 5 oz.|
Firmware Update Ver.1.10 introduces the following features
- Support for Sound Content Distributed Via Roland Cloud
- Installation of Sound Pack and Wave Expansion distributed through Roland Cloud is supported.
- Sound Pack and Wave Expansion are sound content usable on products equipped with the ZEN-Core Synthesis System.
- Some Sound Packs include Drum Kit, but Drum Kit cannot be imported into the AX-Edge.
- EXZ and SDZ Download Content is now supported.
- Please refer to the "AX-Edge SOUND PACK/WAVE EXPANSION Install Manual" for detailed information in the [ Owner's Manuals ].
- The ZEN-Core Tone (SVZ) import function is supported.
- A FAVORITE unregistration function has been provided.
- To enhance playability, some Sound (Program) preset settings were modified.