Cornell Traveller 5 Combo
Order before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
The Cornell Traveller 5 is powered by 1 x ECC83 and 1 x EL84. The amp also has 4 power settings A - 5 watts B - 1.5 watts C - 0.25 watt D - 0.05 watt
Traveler 5 refers to the maximum output of this fine amplifier in Watts. Ranging from clean to amazing high gain all controlled from the volume knob on your guitar.
5 watts RMS with Cornell 4 way attenuation. Hi and Low Inputs. 8 inch Celestion speaker. 12AX7 pre-amp valve and EL84 output valve. Clean and Mean switch. Gain Tone and volume. Extension cabinet output.
- Traveller Five 5 watt combo Specification.
- 5 watts RMS with Cornell 4 way attenuation.
- Hi and Low Inputs.
- 8 inch Celestion speaker.
- 12AX7 pre-amp valve and EL84 output valve.
- Clean and Mean switch.
- Gain Tone and volume.
- Extension cabinet output.