Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Special Singlecut TV Yellow
Includes Hard Case
Manufacturer's ID: LPSPSC57M2M13844
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Les Paul Special Singlecut has long been the choice for everyone from no nonsense garage rockers to legitimate tone fiends, and this Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Special Singlecut TV Yellow is the outright top drawer example of this vintage beast. The paired Custom P90 Soapbar pickups deliver that vintage roaring fat single-coil tone the Special is known for, while the famous TV Yellow finish keeps this axe looking authentically old school.
Features We Love:
The stunning Custom P90 pickups from the Gibson Custom Shop deliver the classic tone between a traditional single-coil and humbucker; fatter than a single-coil, more defined and crisp than a humbucker, with an overdriven roar that's just unmistakably P90.
Period Correct Features
This guitar is built to look and feel totally correct to its 1957 origins, from the classic aged TV Yellow finish, to the pickguard, bridge, and even the light oxidation to the pickups and screws! This guitar just oozes vintage vibe.
Gibson Custom Shop Quality
Tis guitar is built by the Gibson Custom Shop. That means that from start to finish, this guitar has been handled, shaped, finished and fitted out, by hand, by the best in the business, giving you the very best instrument Gibson can offer.
- Authentically Classic looks
- Roaring twin P90 tone that inspired generations of musicians
- Gibson Custom Shop quality construction: The best Gibson has to offer.
- Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Special Singlecut TV Yellow
- Gibson Custom Shop Hardshell Case
- Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case)
- Certificate of Authenticity Booklet
- Historic Reissue Hang Tags
|Body||1-Piece Solid Mahogany|
|Neck Shape||Chunky C|
|Nut Width||1.687" (428.5mm)|
|Pickups||Custom Soapbar P90|
|Controls||Two Volume, Two Tone, 3-Way pickup Selector|
Order now for Delivery on Saturday