Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
SoloDallas The Schaffer Replica Storm Boost Pedal
In Stock6 Available
Order now for Delivery on Wednesday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SD-STRM-BLK
What we say:
At A Glance:
When SoloDallas released The Schaffer Replica Storm, we knew it must have the makings of something really special. It did not disappoint! Its roots can be traced back to the now legendary original Schaffer-Vega Diversity System which became a key part of many iconic guitar sounds, such as that of Angus Young. The Schaffer Replica Storm has been carefully developed through meticulous research and examining how guitarists today can utilise its distinctive gain and boost capabilities.
Features We Love:
The Next Step
The Schaffer Replica products have seen a number of iterations and the Storm takes it one step further. It takes all the goodness of the massively successful EX Tower and gives it an update inline with what a modern guitarist needs. Get ready for legendary rock tone in the most user-friendly version to date!
100% Analog Circuitry
This made in the USA pedal features a full analog signal path that delivers five interactive circuits worth of unbelievable tone. By reverse engineering the original Schaffer-Vega Diversity System, SoloDallas have served up a pedal that sounds great across all types of rig setups and pickup configurations.
The EX Tower does a fantastic job but it isn't the most practical format for guitarists on the go. The Schaffer Replica Storm fills this need by coming in a compact pedal format. Now you can get the legendary tone without any setup complications and have it right at your feet whenever you need it!
- Used by legendary guitarists as part of their iconic tone
- Robust and reliable construction
- Made using top-grade components
- GAIN knob controls our signature clipping circuit that bumps the crucial low-mid frequencies responsible for giving live instruments punch and making them stand out in the mix (think Angus Young guitar tone).
- BOOST knob controls a powerful pre-amp capable of delivering a whopping 31db of clean boost. This analog boost is perfect for making lead parts stand out, adding fullness to the signal going into the front end of your amplifier or pushing it into oblivion!
- LIMITER knob controls Ken Schaffer’s signature Opto-Isolator limiter. This optical analog circuit naturally limits the audio signal going into the pedal's circuitry (unlike the complimentary compander circuit which smooths out amplitude after the signal reaches its peak). Limiting is commonly used by mastering engineers to transparently raise overall level, without the risk of clipping and distortion generally associated with gain increases. Sensitivity of this effect may be fine tuned for different output pickups or to give your instrument an open or percussive attack.
- 100% Analog Circuitry
- Commercial Grade PCB
- Heavy Duty True Bypass Footswitch
- Blue LED when effect is engaged
- Neutrik Jacks
- Power Requirements: 9-12vDC (-) Power Supply - No battery
- Enclosure Dimensions: 4.69” D x 2.52” W x 1.57” H
- Made in USA