Bose L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator and Powerstand
In Stock4 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: 58540
Iconic Bose Sound
The award-winning Bose L1 Model II system allows you to hear the same quality sound your audience hears. Based on over 10 years of groundbreaking Bose research, this all-in-one amplification system features the unique Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker. Its proprietary, vertical design helps fill the room with clear sound like no ordinary speaker can.
L1 Model II Powerstand
Powerstand for L1® Model II system. Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- Inputs and Outputs:
- Analog input accepts either a 6.35 mm (1/4”) TRS plug (jack plug) to accommodate a wide range of sources. Just adjust level control until desired level is achieved.
- ToneMatch® input provides power and audio to and from the T1 ToneMatch® engine via a single ethercon cable.
- Bass module output connects to B1 or B2 bass module.
- Dimensions: 12.8 cm (H) x 26.2 cm (W) x 69.2 cm (D) 10.7 kg
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator
Speaker tower to be used with Powerstand. Line array construction allows for optimum clarity at high volumes with an even spread across the room. Tower can be split in two for easy transport.
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- L1® Model II Top Radiator: 110.5 cm (H) x 9 cm (W) x 10.5 cm (D) 7.4 kg
- L1® Model II Bottom Radiator: 100.6 cm (H) x 9 cm (W) x 10.5 cm (D) 7.9 kg