Epiphone G-400 Pro Cherry
Available to Order
For Those About To Rock... ...This is as close as you'll get to the Salute-worthy SG without spending Gibson money. And with quality levels as high as they are with this Pro model... read more
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: EGGPCHNH1
What we say:For Those About To Rock...
...This is as close as you'll get to the Salute-worthy SG without spending Gibson money. And with quality levels as high as they are with this Pro model G400, there are plenty of reasons not to have to!
Set neck, alnico pickups, correct shade of Angus Young Cherry...all is present and correct here and available at a scandalous price! Not only that, this SG also has push/pull coil tap wiring to get close to a more skinny, funky sound. Indulge your inner rock monster and unleash the fury.
The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you’ve come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, glued-in
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut: Black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K O potentiometers.
- Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck pickup tone
- Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio