In Stock4 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MOBIUS
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Strymon Mobius completes the trifecta started with the ever popular Timeline and Big Sky but delivering the ultimate modulation effects suite in a glorious, rugged blue box with pre/post routing, stereo options, tap tempo and a wild 200 saveable presets! From vintage nuanced Tremolo right, and lush 80’s chorus right up to throbbing Autoswell and the ominously named Destroyer, the Mobius will colour your sound the way you want with Strymon’s trademark top of the line engineered tone!
Features We Love:
Easy layout and controls
Strymon’s bigger, more in depth pedals have always brought the noise but have also been very easy to use with there simple control layout. Speed, Depth and Level are pretty much all you need to nail the basic sound and the 2 parameter knobs let you dial in some extra flavour if the occasion calls for it. For those more advanced, you can easily integrate the Mobius into any MIDI set up for complete control.
200 saveable presets
Another great feature of the Mobius is its ability to store up to 200 custom presets of your choice. You can even give them a fancy name for anyone at the front row of the gig checking out how you got that sound!
Premium build and parts
Look no further for rock solid construction, premium parts and a high end sound that other builders have tried to emulate. Except no substitute, Strymon are at the top of there game when it comes to build and sounds!
- Every modulation effect that mattered and some new crazy ones too!
- Vast and editable preset library.
- Built like a big blue tank full of tone!
- Strymon Mobius Modulation Pedal
- Power Supply
- Studio-class modulation algorithms deliver meticulous and detailed modulation experiences
- Twelve modulation machines to choose from: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Vibe, Phaser, Filter, Formant, Vintage Trem, Pattern Trem, Autoswell, Destroyer, Quadrature
- Five front-panel tone shaping knobs: Speed, Depth, Level, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and versatility
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, and Tap
- LED display for preset info, BPM readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight dark blue anodized aluminum chassis
Ins & Outs
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Pre/Post Mode for flexible routing, allowing you to put Mobius in two different places in your mono signal chain
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable high-quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
- Dimensions: 6.75″ wide, 5.1″ deep
- Designed and Built in the USA