Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: ALESIS VI25
SpecificationCool blue LEDs illuminate the pads — as well as the four assignable knobs and buttons — for positive visibility. Assignments may be made quickly via the MIDI Learn feature. Octave shift keys provide access to the entire note range. A single USB cable provides both a power and data connection to nearly any computer.
The VI Series (VI61, VI49, VI25) add semi-weighted keys and aftertouch. The pad count has been increased to 16, with multi-color illumination. This layout provides intensive command overthe clip trigger workflow of top DAW and compositional software.The internal clock offers drum roll, tempo, and sync capabilities. An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use.
- 25 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 multi-color RGB backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Designed for hands-on control of your DAW as well as plug-ins and instruments
- 8 assignable knobs; 24 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback; LCD screen and illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Ableton™ Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software
- Pro Tools First Alesis Edition
- Eleven Lite Guitar Amp Emulation
- Mini Grand Piano
- DB-33 Tonewheel Organ