In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: F1 MODEL 812
How it works
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: “Straight,” ”J,” “Reverse J,” or “C.” Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
Bose® Professional has drawn near-universal acclaim from end users and venue owners for its iconic L1® portable array systems, and we are now expanding our portable P.A. offerings with the introduction of the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker and F1 Subwoofer. Designed to serve an even broader set of applications than L1 systems, F1 Model 812 is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets users optimise sound by creating up to four different vertical coverage patterns. Offering exceptional power and clarity, the F1 system provides versatility for a wide range of applications and venues, easy setup, aesthetically pleasing design, and rugged durability.
Designed for live music, DJ and general PA applications, the F1 System is ideal for
- Full Band
- Foreground Business Music Systems
- Corporate AV
- Houses of Worship
- Mobile DJ’s
- Raked Seating in Auditoriums
- FLEX array: Bose® exclusive flexible baffle can be configured into four unique shapes, allowing you to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array: Eight vertically mounted drivers, each mounted on a custom waveguide, help deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver: High-performance woofer provides strong low-frequency output
- 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
Optimum Control of Sound
With the F1 system sound can be optimised for playing at floor level, on stage or facing tiered or raked seating. To control the vertical coverage pattern, users simply push or pull the array into position to create “Straight” (tightest vertical control, for floor-level audience coverage), “J” (adjust vertical splay down, when P.A. is placed on stage), “C” (adjust vertical splay up and down, to cover extreme raked seating), or “Reverse J” (adjust vertical splay up, e.g. for tiered seating coverage) dispersion patterns. Once set, the system automatically adjusts the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
- 664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5 mm
- 19 kg
- 1,000 watts.